About the HGCA
The HGCA is a non-profit, volunteer member, community association located within the Hamlet of Hicksville on Long Island, New York.
The object of the HGCA is to promote good fellowship and a spirit of cooperation among its members and to provide a means for the interchange of ideas and information concerning civic and community affairs.
The area of representation of the HGCA includes all residences south of Old Country Road, west of South Oyster Bay Road, east of Jerusalem Avenue and north of Bloomingdale and Scooter Roads.
Join the HGCA
Here are some of the many benefits in belonging to the Hicksville Gardens Civic Association:
- Keep Up-To-Date on events and issues facing the community.
- Have your voice heard directly or through the Association with your town and other elected officials.
- Participate in addressing important issues, such as:
– Traffic, Parking, Roads and Sidewalks
– Planning and Zoning issues, Growth and Development, and Architecture
– Community Safety and Crime Prevention
- Attend monthly general meetings where you receive updates and reports.
- Receive Newsletters, E-mails and other important notices.
- Most importantly….. Meet your neighbors, make new friends and become part of the solution!
Login to the Member Center to:
PO Box 624
Hicksville, NY 11801